FlyFoe strives to ensure that our web properties are accessible to everyone. FlyFoe websites will either conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA or the content be made available to Users on request in an equally effective and accessible alternative manner.
This policy applies to all of FlyFoe web content for both internal and external users.
FlyFoe has adopted the Worldwide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.0 Level AA) as its goal for accessible FlyFoe Websites. The guidelines and success criteria of WCAG 2.0 Level AA are organized around the following four principles which lay the foundation for users with disabilities to access and use web content. For a FlyFoe website to be accessible under these principles, its content must be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, FlyFoe has instituted the following process for addressing accessibility issues after they are reported:
- Acknowledge receipt of the issue in writing (via email) to the User raising the issue.
- Open an accessibility case for recording the issue and resulting action taken.
- Verify that the issue is an authentic accessibility issue.
- Treat all issues as important. Address any time-sensitive need of the User promptly (generally within a period of no greater than two business days), unless technology or work involved requires more effort, in which case the User will be promptly notified in writing of expected delivery.
Please report any accessibility issues or content requests to:
Email: [email protected]
77 North Washington Street
Boston, MA 02114